Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sunday's Best 5/24

Lebron James Buzzer Beater News Station Reaction

hahahaha priceless! They were all depressed, ready to give up & next thing you know the black dude hops out of his chair & you see a guy jumping in the background.
TK Society Grey Patent Colorway



This is soooo dope. All you do is press play & click on any band member to mute or unmute them. It almost makes you feel like a producer ^_^.
Click here to get rid of your boredom.


I'll pass on this & that Boom Boom Pow ish.


The New Royals- New World Order


Well sittin in a staircase in Brooklyn is not really what I had in mind for this video. But you never know what the outcome will be.

Cool Kids & Fly Union

The Cool Kids Want You To Buy A System from Palestra Music on Vimeo.

I see I ain't the only one going for the freeway/rick ross jumpoff


I would have never thought that 6 minutes of handwork could be so interesting.


Seeing things like this make me love humans! What could possibly inspire you to think of such creative things like this? When I retire from whatever my career may be, I'm going into art. I can't draw so most likely it'll be sculpture.

0 comments:

Post a Comment