Thursday, December 10, 2009

Rihanna's New Tattoo



OK magazine got pics of a new tat that Rihanna very recently got done. The new ink reads t "Never a failure, always a lesson" in gray ink just below her collarbone and is written as a mirror-image. I guess so when she looks in the mirror she can see it and reflect upon the whole Chris Brown incident. But I don't see how getting beat is a failure, it's just not the right word.

Whatever the case, this seems like nothing but a permanent publicity stunt in my opinion, but that's how she's feeling I guess so I support her, and those are words to live by!





SOURCE

1 comments:

InnyVinny said...

You know...I kinda dig the ink. It's definitely something she can take with her for life...and I guess she has to because it's a tattoo, but you know what I meant. =P

Post a Comment