Wednesday, November 12, 2008

These are sick!...Spring 2009 Supra NS

Photobucket
I seen these like two months ago. I think im gonna cop one in each color & style. It was really hard for me to share these with the public because I think im one of the few people who know about em' & I wanted to be one of the few people with em'. All nine of these shoes should be releasing sometime in the upcoming Spring, but as for now no official release date is known. As far as price, I think these will put a dint in your wallet. I expect em' to run anywhere from $175-$250. You can check other styles out at Supra.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

brucieb17 said...

them bitches exclusive son and i thought vick was a he

Anonymous said...

O YES...
i lov Supras...
i ben on these things since last year...
they r tha HOTTEST kicks eva...

VegasBabii

Vick. said...

NO! I'm definetly NOT a he!!!

Post a Comment