Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Constructing an Outfit w/ Jcrew

This time around I'm going to put something together for a guy. Well not just any guy. This is for me ^_^. And There isn't much putting together I need to do. I just felt like sharing with someone.

Ok so up first we have the Fine-stripe cotton Aldridge two-button suit jacket coming in at $248. I dont think I could go wrong by wearing a white shirt under it. Or a light pink button down. Depends on how I'm feeling.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Then the Fine-stripe cotton suit pant to go along with the jacket. Retailing at $118
Photobucket

Photobucket

As for shoes! I want these. The Kanye x Louis Vuiton sneakers. Hopefully they'll come out by May so I can wear this for prom.
Photobucket

This is a little too high for me so if I can find an alternate suite the same color as this one I will switch. How did I do??

0 comments:

Post a Comment