Monday, April 13, 2009

Where's Vick???

wheres waldo Pictures, Images and Photos

ya'll remember these books....shit used to be hella hella hard sometimes! But anyways....Rich asked where I was so as ususal, I feel obliged to answer cause we all love Rich [even though you def just saw me yesterday son].

But, I've been super busy during my spring break working on all kinds of things from my mixtape...entitled Awsmazing:The Mixtape [dope name right??] to doing make up philosophy work from last semester, to late night beignet runs with my buddy Guala and running into a not drunk Rich on Bourbon street, thee fuck?? So, don't think that I don't loveeeeee you guys out there in blogland its just that well, I kinda have a life no offense! more to come...

Signed,

Vick.

0 comments:

Post a Comment