Sunday, January 11, 2009

Kanye Wants to pose naked???

kanye west Pictures, Images and Photos

Rapper Kanye West has revealed that he would like to pose nude one day to “break every rule…of Hip Hop.”

The rapper reasoned that that he wanted to challenge the norms of American and African American mores.

“I definitely feel, like, in the next however many years, if I work out for two months, that I’ll pose naked. I [want to] break every rule and mentality of hip-hop, of black culture, of American culture,” he said in the February issue of Vibe magazine.




Without reading the article, I was ready to wash my hands with Kanye. For some reason I always read the user comments on these blog sites before I read the story. And as usual they are bashing Kanye, poor guy. But when I found out his reason I was back on his side again. I don't want to see him pose nude though. ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment