Sunday, December 14, 2008

Apple Macbook - Tribook concept

Photobucket
This would be awesome for me! I like to listen to music, chat on instant messanger, & blog all at once. Having 3 different screens to look at would be like heaven to me! But all I can do is salivate at this. I can only imagine what the pricetag on this thing will be but here are a few specs.

At a mere 6.75 inches deep, 10 inches wide, and about an inch tall, the triBook strikes a modest profile–it easily slips into most purses and man bags and completely disappears inside any book bag or backpack. But while portability is nice, it’s typically achieved at the expense of utility, and this is where the triBook is a triumph. When the triBook’s lid is closed, the two side screens tuck in neatly, sandwiched between the main display and the keyboard/touchpad. And when it’s time to use the machine, you lift the lid and unfold the side panels, just as if you were unfolding a cardboard box.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that shit tight

Vick. said...

OMFG!

I HAVE TO HAVE THIS SHIT...TODAY!

Post a Comment