Sunday, March 15, 2009

Nike SB Backpacks

Buzz Lightyear


Inspired from Buzz Lightyear’s color scheme, this particular Nike SB Eugene Backpack features highly durable nylon in extremely eye-catching colors - white, sapphire, neon green, varsity purple, red, orange and grey. In design of multi-functional use for outdoor activities, it is huge in size with 19 inches width x 25 inches height (49cm x 64cm).
Elephant Print


If you feel the Buzz Lightyear Nike SB Backpack is too large, this medium size backpack may suit you better. This Nike SB backpack features in turquoise, yellow and red cement elephant print and in size of 12 inches width x 20 inches height (30cm x 50cm).

Both bags can be pre-ordered now at Kix-Files

3 comments:

Ruby Phan said...

how can buy the backpack with yellow and red cement elephant print?
Contact me by this email: gangsterwithlolipop_Gm512@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

How can I buy the yellow and red cement elephant print backpack? I've been looking for it everywhere.
contact me please
breannapratt1998@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I am not able to view this web site correctly on opera I believe there is a
downside

my web blog; having trouble getting pregnant

Post a Comment