Saturday, March 21, 2009

Quality Time..


I get a lot of flack for not posting things like this from this particular person. ^_^ But ok this had to be the wackest spring break ever! I procrastinated the whole time. I said I was going to take care of a few college things but I didn't. (I finally decided to today) I said I was going to wake up early & go running everyday. I only did that once. Yep procrastination is my biggest flaw. But it's never too late to do what I had set out to accomplish. I just came from the post office to purchase a book of stamps. And I bought a few envelopes also. While walking to CVS I remembered to buy a memo pad to start my Dream Book. I got a colorful 4x6 inch memo pad to jot down my dreams like I said I would. I encourage you to start your very own!
Oh & don't forget my sidekick, my little bro. I took him along on my journey also...Wait scratch that, he's more like Batman & I'm Robbin. It's his world, I just live in it. But back to the get back.. I took my lil man to McDonalds & instead of being the prune that I usually am, I let him play in the play area because I love to see him smile. ^_^ (cliche but true) I just realized that my days with him are numbered with me going off to college & all. So I will try to spend as much time as possible with him now.
Oh & I spotted a magazine called D Magazine. Check out former president George Bush. ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment