Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Got Next: Sia

sia Pictures, Images and Photos
I was so mad when I seen Kanye post her on his blog today!
I saved this as a draft yesterday. I been had intentions on posting her but I love her sound! Here's a background on her: She's an Australian pop singer, most famous for her three major label solo albums. Sia Furler, born in Adelaide, South Australia, was part of the Australian acid jazz formation, Crisp, which released two albums entitled Word and the Deal and Delirium. Sia later released her own solo album entitled OnlySee in 1997 on a now-defunct independent record label.
This is a real cool video & song


Sia | Soon We'll Be Found from Concord Music Group on Vimeo.

This one too!


sia from plusquamperfectum on Vimeo.

By her new album HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment