Saturday, December 6, 2008

Rich's visit to the mall

So I went to the mall yesterday night. I didnt plan to buy much but when I saw the sales that JCrew had I couldnt help but swipe my card! Ok so first up is this lightweight flannel. My mom wasn't too wild about this one, she said that it look too much like a christmas shirt. That's kinda the reason why I liked it. It was on sale for $30 & 20% off all sale items plus you get an additional 15% off if you have a college ID. I of course had to use my cousin's ID. So that is a total of 35% off your grand total. I spent a total of $80.94, I dont think that was bad at all.


Photobucket
So this is the one that I really wanted. It was on sale for $30 also.
Photobucket
Relaxed-fit Chinos! These are my first pair of Chinos.

This is a BDG button down that I got out of Urban Outfitters. It was on sale for 20 bucks. I really wanted a shirt like this. I think it will go well with the Taka Hiyashi Vans that I am going to order some time today & a nice pair of denim jeans. I might wear a blue Cardigan with that also. Since they were on sale I brought the one in grey also. Sadly I had to return my first pair of Sperrys to make this purchase. I know :( But I thought since I was going to order those vans, it didnt make much sense to have two pair of brown shoes

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment