Monday, December 1, 2008

Play Cloths presents: Road to the Casket Drops Mixtape!

Photobucket
They're back like they left something! Re-up Gang blesses us with another mixtape. Dominic & myself have been stalking this mixtape since the Thanksgiving break & it's finally here! If you are not a Clipse fan then prepare to be. I mean who does Cocain rap better than these guys??? (please dont say Jeezy) This is a warm up for their forthcoming album "Till the Casket Drops".
Photobucket
Go to Complex to download your copy.
If you're not into downloading like me then stream it here.
Clipse Mixtape

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHHH I listened to this the other day from my brother!!..
LUV LUV LUV IT!!
=]
Thanx for this post. Imma bump this whiel completing pre-calc.
I will concentrate so effortlessly...
"I cant get involved.. feelings make it difficult!"
whoa. LUV CLIPSE... best post.. lol
alrite imma stop.. =]

Post a Comment