Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday Deals!

Photobucket
Ok this season I am soo eager to get out & shop & do my part in helping out the economy but I dont think my debit card is going to come in on time :( I know heartbreaking right. Well I figured since I cant get out & shop I might as well help you all find great deals & discounts. Dont worry you can thank me later :) Ok so here it goes:
Clothing


First: Urbanoutfitters(my fav. store!) Online they have free shipping on all orders $75 or more until Dec.1 which is monday. You must enter the code FREEBIRD08 at the checkout. I also know that UO has numerous items on sale in the store as well as online, so I suggest you go rack up!.

Second: Forever 21 also has free shipping on all orders $75 or more. The first 1000 online customers will receive an eco-tote bag(I have no clue what that is). Forever's clothes are already dirt cheap so whether or not they have a sale doesnt really matter but if your pockets are hurting like everyone else's due to the recession, im sure you will be more than eager to shop when you fix your eyes on their price tags.

Third: 80'sPurple are giving 20% off of everything!. All you have to do is enter holiday 08 at the checkout. Their clothes can be a little pricey but if you know like me you go straight to the sale section!

Fourth:Karmaloop Free shipping & 20% off just enter squash at the checkout. Again the sale section is "God's" gift to earth, I suggest you use it.

Fifth:Commonwealth 30-70% off select items(online & phone orders757-622-3372). They also have a bonus, if you purchase a gift card for $100 you'll get $120. No they wont give you wont get a free $120. You pay for a $100 gift card but instead of you getting $100 you'll get $120.

Sixth:American Apparel If you sign up for emails at AA you automatically get 15% off. They always have free shipping on all orders over $75. If you're the cheap type that buy people t-shirts then this is the spot for you.

You might also want to check your local boutique. I heard most of them are offering up to 80% off of select items. You cant pass that up!
Well I can only lead the horse to the water, unfortunately I cant make him drink. ;)

Flashback Black Friday video

0 comments:

Post a Comment