Saturday, November 29, 2008

My fav. commercials right now


adidas Originals House Party from ViaComIT on Vimeo.
First up is the new Adidas original house party commercial. I think this is real dope & something about it stimulates my mind. I think it's because a few of my fav. people are in here. Redman, Methodman, Russel Simmons, Estelle, Jeezy. With other cameos by DMC, David Beckham, Kevin Garnett, Mark Gonzales
I dedicate this post to Breezy! ^_^

Second is the Gap christmas jingle with Janelle Monae & some guy who is rather amusing! I just love this woman. Her smile can light up a room!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Luv addidas!! That vid was kool.
Janelle monet.. loved her since party girl and time will reveal are 2 of my most favorites.. o and PEachtree blues.. luvvv her!!
But its so amusing how her smile makes her look sooo much like a barbie doll. And that hair jus site "their" lol her hair style is soo amusing to me... but hey enetertainers are characters right?!!! lol
So anyways.. luv this post..

Post a Comment