Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Kanye Pastelle pt2!

Photobucket
This is what kanye had to say
"I'm gonna start releasing some of the pieces online starting in January. The jacket from the AMA's, the Warrior hood that I wore at the Dior show and this one here. I actually designed this one and the jacket from the AMA's less than 3 weeks ago! I'm really happy with them! Sidebar: The Louis Sneakers are coming out REEEEETARDED and the Yeezy's drop in march. Sorry for the wait. I swear to you guys all I do is work on design when I get off stage. I want to and will be the real thing. I will not just be a "celebrity designer." Shit has to be good!!!"
I hope this shit is affordable Ye. & is it me or does Ye always wear those aqua 8's?? Im mad because I want them so bad!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment